Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Reflections

For the next 3 days being a Christian can be sombering, it can be joyful, it can have some mix emotions, but one thing that I see is that we start off somber, and we end joyous that Our KING, rose and did this all for us!

It gives me mix emotions for the next 3 days, I think Saturday is the most time for reflections, we take rest, it’s uncertain day, it’s right in the middle of the 3 days, no one knew what was going happen the next day, then it reminds me what is said, don’t worry about the next day, because it’s not here yet, you can’t change what happen the previous day, however you can do something about today!

Even though Jesus states before he dies on the cross that he would rise again, no one knew that it would happen.

It’s great mystery, it’s great being a Christian for the next 3 days, just like during Christmas, it’s joyous time of a year.

I will be taking some time away from sharing things with you until Monday, when Monday comes around some more major announcements will be coming!  Stay tuned!

For now enjoy the next 3 days my friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment